World number one Dustin Johnson won his first Masters by five strokes as he finished with a record-breaking low score of 20 under par at Augusta.
The American posted a four-under 68 on Sunday to hold off Australian Cameron Smith and South Korea’s Sungjae Im.
Northern Irishman Rory McIlroy’s brief charge came too late as he eventually finished nine shots back in tied fifth.
Defending champion Tiger Woods carded a 10 on the par-three 12th but recovered with five birdies to finish one under.
Pre-tournament favourite Bryson DeChambeau, who won the US Open in September, endured an erratic week and a final-day 73 put him on two under par for the tournament.
World number three Justin Thomas finished fourth at 12 under after carding a two-under 70 on the final day.
Johnson’s superb performance during this unprecedented November staging of the Masters saw him beat the record lowest winning score of 18 under par set by Woods in 1997 and Jordan Spieth in 2015.
Dustin Johnson What’s in The Bag?
*The five-wood, hybrids and utility come in and out of the bag regularly.
• Driver: TaylorMade SIM, 10.5° with Fujikura Speeder Evo 2.0 prototype shaft
• 3 wood: TaylorMade SIM Max, 15°, Fujikura Ventus Black 105 proto shaft
• 5 wood: TaylorMade SIM Max, 21°, Project X HZRDUS Black 95 grams 6.5-flex
• *Hybrid: TaylorMade SIM Max, 19°, 22°
• *Utility: TaylorMade SIM DHY
• Irons (3-PW): TaylorMade P730 DJ Protos with True Temper Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts
• Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind (52°, 60°) All have KBS Tour 120S shafts.
• Putter: TaylorMade Spider Limited Itsy Bitsy
• Ball: TaylorMade TP5x
You too could get fitted for DJ’s clubs at www.swingfitclubs.com