South Africans Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel led by one shot going into the final round, but Australians Marc Leishman and Cameron Smith claimed the tournament on the first play-off hole.
After Sunday’s foursomes, the two pairings were tied on 20 under par, with the lead changing hands multiple times down the stretch at TPC Louisiana.
However, after Oosthuizen hit his first shot into the water on the first play-off hole, the Australian pair of Leishman and Smith triumphed.
Marc Leishman WITB
- Driver: Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond DS (10.5 degrees loft) Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X
- 4-wood: Callaway Epic Speed (16.5 degrees @15.5) Shaft: Fujikura Ventus Black 8 X
- Hybrid: Callaway Apex Pro (20 degrees @19) Shaft: KBS Tour Proto Hybrid 105 X
- Utility: Callaway Apex UT 2016 (24 degrees) Shaft: Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 130 X (hard-stepped once)
- Irons: Callaway Apex TCB (4-9) Shafts: Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 130 X (hard-stepped once)
- Wedges: Callaway Jaws MD5 Raw (46-10S, 54-10S @54.75, and 60-08T @ 59.75 degrees) Shafts: Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour 130 X
- Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG #1 Wide S Shaft: Red Stroke Lab
Cam Smith WITB
- Driver: Titleist TSi3 (10 degrees) Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 6.5 TX
- 3-wood: Titleist TSi2 (15 degrees) Shaft: UST Mamiya Elements Platinum 8F5 X
- 7-wood: Titleist TSi2 (21 degrees) Shaft: UST Elements Red 8F5 (X)
- Irons: Titleist U500 (4), Titleist T100 Black (5-9)
- Shaft: KBS Tour 130 Custom Matte Black X
- Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design SM8 (46-10F, 52-08F, 56-08M), WedgeWorks 60T
- Shafts: KBS Tour 130 Custom Matte Black (46), True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Onyx X100 52, 56, 60 degrees)
- Putter: Scotty Cameron 009M Prototype