As Jordan Spieth’s quest for a first victory since 2017 came up short once again, Daniel Berger holed a major eagle putt on the 72nd green to land the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am trophy.
Having closed his third round 24 hours earlier with a double-bogey seven after pushing his drive out of bounds, Berger arrived on 18 alongside Maverick McNealy, the clubhouse leader at 16 under par, tied for the lead.
But Berger took full advantage of the tees being moved up for the final round when he played a perfect 250-yard second to 30-foot shot, and the putt had just enough momentum to meet its destination as he finished with a seven-under-65 grandstand.
Daniel Berger WITB 2021
Driver: TaylorMade SIM, (9°, Fujikura Ventus Black 6 X shaft)
Fairway wood: TaylorMade M6, (15°, UST Elements Chrome 8F5 shaft)
Driving iron: Callaway Apex Forged 16, (3, Project X 6.5 shaft)
Irons: TaylorMade TP MC 11, (4-PW, Project X 6.5 shafts)
Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy Forged, (50°-10, 56°-10), Callaway Mack Daddy 4, (60°-12C, True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts)
Putter: TaylorMade Spider X
Ball: Titleist Pro V1
Brooks bounced back with a brilliant come-from-behind win (after three straight missed cuts) as he clinched a one-shot win at the Waste Management Phoenix Open in Arizona.
Koepka was three off the chasing pack overnight, Spieth and Schauffele were tied for the lead, but both struggled from the outset and actually found themselves three behind as early as the eighth hole after James Hahn surged to six under for the day after 10 holes.
Brooks Koepka WITB 2021
- Driver: TaylorMade SIM2 (9.5˚, Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 70TX shaft)
- Fairway wood: TaylorMade M2 Tour HL (16.5°, Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 80TX shaft)
- Driving iron: Nike Vapor Pro (3-iron, Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec shaft)
- Irons: Srixon ZX7 (4-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts)
- Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 (52˚, 56˚), SM5 TVD, (60˚, Dynamic Gold S400 shafts)
- Putter: Scotty Cameron Tour Only T10 Select Newport 2
- Ball: Titleist Pro V1x
- Clothing: Nike
Former Players Champion Si Woo Kim held his nerve to birdie two of the last three holes ahead of Patrick Cantlay to secure victory at The American Express. Si Woo Kim defied Patrick Cantlay’s spectacular final-round charge to clinch his first PGA TOUR title in almost four years.
In his closing 61, Cantlay produced 11 birdies, 22 under par, one ahead of Kim at the time, but the South Korean birdied 16 and 17 and capped an incredible 64 and the win with a nerveless par at the last.
Si Woo Kim WITB 2021?
Driver: Callaway Epic Speed (8.5˚, Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei CK Blue 70TX shaft)
3-wood: Callaway Mavrik (15°, Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei CK Blue 80TX shaft)
7-wood: Callaway Mavrik (21°, Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei CK Blue 80TX shaft)
Driving iron: Callaway X-Forged 18 (3, KBS Tour V 125 shaft)
Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 19 (4-9, KBS Tour V 125 shafts)
Wedges: Callaway Jaws Mack Daddy 5 (48°, 54°, 60°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour shafts)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG #1
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X
Now with Two Locations, It’s Even Easier to Find Your Custom Fit. Due to the overwhelming demand for custom club fitting, SwingFit now has two locations to serve all of your custom clubfitting, club repair, and club rental needs. Learn more here.
In Honolulu, Kevin Na finished a shot ahead of Joaquin Niemann and Chris Kirk; overnight leader Brendan Steele finished fourth with Webb Simpson and Marc Leishman after letting a three-shot lead slip on the back nine. Na birdied four of his last six holes to snatch a one-shot victory and fifth PGA Tour title.
Kevin Na What’s In The Bag?
- Driver: Callaway GBB Epic (9 degrees), Graphite Design Tour AD-GP 6TX shaft
- 3-wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (13.5 degrees), Mitsubishi Diamana BF 70TX shaft
- 5-wood: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero (18 degrees), Mitsubishi Diamana BF 80TX shaft
- Hybrid: PXG Gen2 0317x, Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 95X shaft
- Irons: Callaway Rogue Pro (4-iron), Apex Pro 16 (5-PW), True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts
- Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy 4 (50, 54 degrees), Titleist Vokey prototype (60 degrees), True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
- Putter: Odyssey Toulon Madison
- Ball: Titleist Pro V1x
- Shoes: FootJoy Pro/SL
Visit one of our stunning locations at SwingFit Clubs for the worlds only AI powered fitting technology. Learn more at www.swingfitclubs.com/locations/
After more than seven years without a PGA Tour win, Harris English finally won his third title after Joaquin Niemann was knocked out by a birdie at the first extra hole at the Sentry Champions Tournament.
WITB Harris English
• Driver: Ping G400 (9°, Mitsubishi Chemical Kuro Kage XTS 70 X shaft)
• Fairway woods: Ping G400 (14.5°, Fujikura Atmos Blue Tour Spec 7 X shaft)
• Driving iron: Ping G410 Crossover (20°, Fujikura Atmos Black Hybrid 9X shaft)
• Irons: Ping Blueprint (4-9, True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts)
• Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 (46°, 52° and 56° True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shaft) Ping Glide Forged (60°, True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shaft)
• Putter: Ping Scottsdale Hohum
• Ball: Titleist Pro V1
At SwingFit Clubs we stock the latest Ping products, which can be fitted on our AI technology coupled with GEARS to give you an unmatched premium fitting solution.
From injuries and positive Covid-19 testing to FedExCup glory and a record-breaking big win at The Masters, we look at how Dustin Johnson returned in spectacular fashion to the world No. 1 spot in 2020 and what clubs he used to get there! With a commanding lead at the top of golf’s world rankings, Dustin Johnson heads into 2021, having dominated the sport throughout the second half of an eventful year in 2020.
After four wins and three runner-up finishes in an 11-tournament stretch, the 36-year-old returned to the world No. 1 spot in scintillating fashion, with a record-breaking victory at The Masters extending his lead over the rest of the leading players in the sport.
Only Tiger Woods and Greg Norman have been at the top of the world rankings for more weeks than Johnson, who is already 19 weeks into his sixth separate stint as No 1, although there were plenty of challenges along the way to his rise back to pole position in 2020.
Dustin Johnson WITB 2020
• Driver: TaylorMade SIM (10.5°, Fujikura Speeder 661 shaft)
• Fairway wood: TaylorMade SIM Max 3-wood (15°, Fujikura Ventus Black 9X shaft) TaylorMade SIM Max 7-wood (21°, Project X HZURDUS Black 95 6.5 shaft)
• Irons: TaylorMade P730 DJ Protos (3-PW, True Temper Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts)
• Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 (52° & 60°, KBS Tour 120S shafts)
• Putter: TaylorMade Spider Itsy Bitsy Limited
• Ball: TaylorMade TP5x
You too could be fitted for DJ’s latest clubs at one of our stunning destinations with AI technology! Find out more here www.swingfitclubs.com/schedule-a-fitting