Keeping our SwingFit Team & Clients Healthy While We Remain Open for Business
Mayt 11, 2020
Dear Valued Client,
Like you, the SwingFit team is very carefully monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and referring to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), government agencies, and local health officials for guidance and recommendations and we are committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our clients and employees.
We have updated our policies and procedures to take extra precautions for both our clients and fitters. We are adding the process of placing the tracking suits into a steam bath before and after all fittings, spacing out scheduled fittings, ensuring additional club sanitization procedures, and much more. You may review this checklist here – we’ve even included a few song suggestions to hum or sing along to while washing hands!
We are pleased to report that as our Palmetto Dunes location remains open, our Miami location has also re-opened due to the lifting of the ordinance by state and local officials in Florida. Offering outdoor fittings at both locations and by offering extra safety precautions, we feel that we are taking all necessary steps to keep our clients and staff safe during this time.
As a silver lining, it seems that many sources have listed playing golf as a safer alternative for exercise in these trying times given the ability to spread out (while following a few extra precautions, of course; please omit any hole-in-one high fives). While we are not medical experts, we wanted to share these articles with our clients as they help to explain how you can still enjoy the game outside during this time:
- Golf.com Article: “Golf and the coronavirus: how to play with confidence, according to an expert”
- Golf.com Article: “Can you play golf amid coronavirus concerns? With proper precautions, yes”
Again, it is our top priority to help our clients feel confident during a clubfitting, so we are enhancing the process overall with a few additional precautionary measures in addition to our already strong, current sanitary practices such as hand washing and sanitization of the equipment between sessions. New measures we are taking include, but are not limited to:
- Providing each customer with a brand-new hat to use during the Gears data-gathering portion of the fitting.
- Kindly requesting that clients and fitters wash hands both before and after a fitting.
- Ensuring equipment is sanitized both before/after a fitting and at the end of the day using approved disinfecting products and steam for cleaning the tracking suits
- We currently ask our employees to stay home if they feel ill, and we have urged employees to practice extra diligence in deciding their level of well-being.
- We are currently refraining from re-gripping clubs.
We are proud to be able to continue to offer this service to our clients, and we look forward to seeing you on the tee for a custom club fitting soon.
At this time, we do not expect delays in the building or shipping of custom clubs. Should this become an issue, we will reach out with another update.
We hope that this helps answer any questions you might have, but always feel free to call us at 843-341-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We will also post any updates as they are received to SwingFitclubs.com.
Thank you for your continued business and support, and we truly hope all of our clients and their families stay safe and healthy.