Golf ClubsTop Name Brand Golf Clubs at the Lowest Price in Hilton Head
E very one that plays golf, no matter their experience level, needs to have a quality set of equipment to ensure that they play at the top of their game. That set of equipment is the player’s golf clubs. Golfers both young and old will always find that using a new, well-made premium golf club works better than trying to make an old, out of date club work some of the old magic that it may have once had. From beginners who are just learning how to get their swing down to experienced golfers looking to refine and update their craft, Golf Etc. carries the right club or set of clubs for you, and always at the lowest price. As one of only two Adams ProTec dealers in South Carolina, we are able sell and construct all of our clubs so that it has less of an impact on your wallet. If you find a product that is less expensive than ours at any authorized retailer, Golf Etc. will always meet that price for you, so that you get the most out of your hard earned money. We only carry the most well-known, highest performing name brand golf clubs in Hilton Head. From Nike golf clubs to Taylor Made products, you can find nearly any brand that you are looking for in one place.
- Mizuno Golf Clubs – Known for excellence in craftsmanship and design since 1906, Stacey Lewis, the first American LPGA golfer to win player of the year, makes sure she uses Mizuno.
- Callaway Golf Clubs – Making fine golf clubs since the early 80’s and medal winner for Golf Digest’s Hot List in 2011.
- Adams Golf Clubs – Founded in 1987, today Adams is known for their Idea Hybrid Iron Sets, among others.
- Nike Golf Clubs – Nike is recognized world-wide as a leading provider of everything that has to do with professional sports. Their golf clubs are used by such names as the great Tiger Woods and more.
- Cobra Golf Clubs – Cobra got its start in 1973, and has been running strong ever since. In 2010, Camilo Villegas captured the Honda Classic using their clubs.
- Cleveland Golf Clubs – Cleveland Golf got their start selling clubs in 1979, and in 2011 introduced the 588 Forged Wedge. Keegan Bradley, who won the PGA Championship in 2011, is sponsored by Cleveland.
- TaylorMade Golf Clubs– Gary Adams took out a loan in 1979 to create the TaylorMade Golf Company. Committed to providing authenticity and innovation, TaylorMade recently introduced the popular R1 Driver.
- Titleist Golf Clubs – Once known specifically for their innovation with golf balls, Titleist has expanded over the years to include premium golf clubs into their lineup.
- Scratch Golf Clubs – Scratch Golf, although considered a smaller golf company, has a uniquely loyal following of golfers who use their products. Scratch Golf Clubs have won a combined 3 LPGA Tour events, among other awards.
- Ping Golf Clubs – Ping started out in 1959, and is well known as a family business within the industry, offering some of the best options when it comes to name brand golf clubs.
While we always make sure to carry the latest name brand golf clubs, we make it a point not to focus on the name brand itself, but rather what that particular golf club can do for you as a golfer. When you come to Golf Etc. looking to purchase a new club or set of clubs, our indoor simulator is always at your disposal, so that you can try your clubs out before you buy them. At Golf Etc., we always take the time to make sure that we do extensive research to find new premium golf clubs that fit our customer’s needs. We understand that not every golfer is a veteran, and we also understand how valuable it is to have an experienced professional help you one-on-one, so that you find which set of golf clubs best fits your play style and skill level. Come experience the Golf Etc. difference the next time you make a visit to beautiful Hilton Head Island. You will be happy that you did, and we will be equally as happy to make every game of golf you play while you are here a memorable one.